Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") apply to the EnhancedEditions.ZondervanAcademic.com website located at EnhancedEditions.ZondervanAcademic.com (the "Site"). The Site is the property of B I Ltd and by using the Site you hereby agree to the Terms and to comply with all the requirements set out herein.
- "Access" means accessing, using, viewing the content or otherwise obtaining information on the Site.
- "Agreement" or "Terms" refers to these Terms and Conditions of Use and any subsequent modifications.
- "EnhancedEditions.ZondervanAcademic.com", "We" and "Us" refers to B I Ltd.
- "Site" means the website located at EnhancedEditions.ZondervanAcademic.com.
- "Subscriber" refers to any person that purchases a subscription to the product and service.
- "User" refers to any party who Accesses the Site.
- "You" or "Your" refers to the User.
EnhancedEditions.ZondervanAcademic.com Community Terms
By joining the EnhancedEditions.ZondervanAcademic.com community and registering for the Site, You agree:
- To engage in respectful discussion that edifies others.
- To keep discussions on topic.
- To avoid posting private information about another person.
- Not to use defamatory language, gossip, swearing, or blasphemous talk.
- Not to conduct business or solicit for business through the Site.
- Not to conduct formal research through the Site.
- Not to post unlawful content, including protected or copyrighted content.
- Not to transmit malware or viruses.
EnhancedEditions.ZondervanAcademic.com reserves the right to remove users who violate the EnhancedEditions.ZondervanAcademic.com community terms set out above.
Legal Protection of our Site
All the content of the Site (including but not limited to text, graphics, images, video, audio, trademarks, logos and software code (collectively referred to as the "Content")) is owned, trademarked, controlled or licensed by or to EnhancedEditions.ZondervanAcademic.com and is protected by trade press, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
Using our Site
You can use the Site in order to review and order products or services. You are not allowed to download, retain, publish, or distribute any portion of the Content except as expressly provided in these Terms. No Content of the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way without our express prior written consent or as expressly provided in these Terms. We reserve the right to amend, change, modify, add or remove these Terms at any time at our sole discretion. By using the Site You agree to the Terms as in force each time that You use the Site. We allow You to use the Site provided that You comply with these Terms.
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site at any time and for any reason. If we suspend or cancel Your registration then we may delete any posts, information, or content relating to you or provided by you. You use the Site and the Content at Your own risk. We do not represent or warrant that the Content on the Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date, or free of technical or typographical errors.
In order for You to use the Site, You will need to register with Us as follows:
- You must register a user name and password and provide Us with certain personal information;
- You must provide accurate and complete registration information and advise Us of any changes;
- You must safeguard Your user name, password and account details;
- if You know that someone else has details of Your user name, password and account then You must inform Us immediately;
- if the Site is being used with Your user name and password then we will assume that it is You or someone You have authorized to access the Site.
B I, Ltd takes pride in offering a product of the highest quality. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase but understand that sometimes a return is necessary. B I, Ltd will issue a full refund of purchase price on all orders within 7 days of date of purchase. To return an order, please send your name, order number, and reason for the return to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
B I, Ltd reserves the right to modify these policies from time to time.
We are committed to protecting Your personal privacy and subscribe to the provisions of the Standard for Electronic Transactions issued under the Electronic Transactions Act 1999 of Bermuda (the "Act"). By using the Site, You agree with the terms of the Act. We will not sell or pass any personal data to third parties except (a) to HarperCollins Christian Publishing or any affiliated entity or person and (b) in cases where we are required to do so by law, or by a process of the law including court order. Cookies may be used during Your visit to the Site. If You do not want to receive cookies then please change the settings on Your browser. If You do not accept cookies then this may interfere with the proper functioning of this Site.
In addition to the other actions prohibited by these Terms We expressly prohibit the following:
- the use of any virus, Trojan, robot, deep-link, spider or other or similar tools or techniques, including any hacking, scanning, or other methods to breach security or falsify the authentication process; or
- the use of any automatic program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access or copy any part of the Site; or
- any other method to access or copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content or any person using the Site or any way to circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site; or
- any methods to gain unauthorized access to the Site or any part of it, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by password "mining" or any other illegitimate means, including testing, tracing or reverse engineering any visitor or customer of the Site; or
- any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person's use of the Site.
Links to Other Sites
We do provide links to other websites that We think You may find useful. However, We do not take responsibility in any way for linked sites and You visit these sites at Your own risk. We are not liable for any content of other sites as We do not control them.
We do not promise that the Site or any Content, or any service or access or capability of the Site will always be error-free or uninterrupted. We may change the Site, and the Content without prior warning or notice. We do not promise that there will not be any viruses (or similar programs including mal ware) on the Site or in the Content. We expressly disclaim all warranties relating to the Site and the Content unless expressly reserved by law, and We do not warrant as to the fitness for purpose, merchantability or accuracy of the Site and the Content.
Limitation of Liability
We hereby limit our liability for any contractual, tortious, statutory or other claim to the fullest extent allowable by applicable law including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or incidental damages, including for commercial loss, loss of profits, loss of revenue, expected savings, business interruption, or loss of use arising out of access (or lack thereof) to and use of the Site or any Content.
You agree to indemnify and hold Us, our officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys' fees), made against Us by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with Your use of the Site or the Content.
All the terms and conditions that by their nature extend beyond the termination of Your account, the suspension of Your access, or cancellation of Your registration, including debt obligations, indemnity, and limitation of liability, will survive such termination, suspension or cancellation of Your registration.
The Site, the Content, and these Terms are governed by the laws of Bermuda. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bermuda to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with the Site, the Content and these Terms. If You use the Site from outside Bermuda You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws.
If You have any questions concerning these Terms, please email us at email@example.com.
B I LTD.
21 Laffan Street
And our USA Partner:
P. O. Box # 435
New Vernon, NJ 07976